terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010

You are the music in me


I'll be here by the ocean just waiting for a proof that there's sunsets and silhoute dreams. ♪



And sing to me about the end of the world - end of these hammers and needles for you. ♪



Your love is my black hole, my feet won't touch the ground - but I keep falling down and down. ♪




Sunlight, sunshine - all for you my daisy. You're getting this before you leave - all for you my daisy. ♪




Now here I sing my dedly lullaby - bruised by your love, bruised by your kiss. Is this true love? ♪




You always thought that I was stronger - I may have failed but I have loved you from the start. ♪




You're just a sad song with nothing to say about the life long wait for a hospital stay. ♪






(Músicas falam por si só.)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário